I was much too excited yesterday that by the time I remembered to write it was late and I wanted to be refreshed for challenge day 2!
Just to recap my first challenge day....GOOD! Felt great! Lots of people interested in what my "challenge" was. Anthony decided day of start....he will start his challenge next week. "No worries," I said. "I'm sticking to my guns and pushing myself through this challenge!!" I thought. ;) So we will "kind of" be challenging together, a week apart. LOL!! Boyyyyyssss I swear...always have to see a girl get on it first!! jk jk jk!
Anyhow - challenge day 2...much more interesting!! Vinnie and I got up...ready for breakfast! V was ready to eat (doing the sign for more) lol!! I love Primrose and all they teach him EVERYDAY! I was hungry too ready to get on with day2, FULL OF ENERGY!! Which by the way I NEVER have at 7am especially before coffee!!!! I mixed it up this am and decided instead of shake I'd make protein powder with oatmeal (piece of advice...cook oatmeal THEN mix in protein powder. I did it other way around :/ Funny texture.) None the less we got breakfast down and were ready to play!
I wanted to get errands done early so I decided "work out. shower. leave." Work out is where this whole day got interesting. Vinnie loves playdo....sooooooo I thought....."hmmmmm, if i can get him to stay in his play yard even though it will be half the size it normally is, with his playdo....i might get a 30m workout in on the elliptical." I thing there was more workout in setting up his play area by the elliptical for my workout! Music on; check! Baby in play yard with playdo; check! Shel on elliptical pumping out as quick as I can....although moving faster does not speed up work out...especially when little bits of playdo are being thrown at you. When Vinnie got bored throwing playdo at me while I'm dripping sweat....he decided he had had enough in the play yard and escaped (in our garage...no bueno.) So I'd stop working out...redirect. Then back to the elliptical...which still working out faster doesn't make the time faster! :P For some reason this concept wasn't making sense to me at the time.
After 20 minutes of on again off again the elliptical and playing what will keep Vinnie's attention the longest....I decided enough is enough. The sweat was literally dripping and Vinnie was all over the place, while bits of playdo were scattered all around elliptical.
So shower and out the door it was! I did good with eating a lot of small meals during the day. I've decided the only coffee I can do black is Starbucks! So now....I'll be buying a pound of that weekly, although I've found I'm not craving coffee like I did before! Which is awesome!
I'm getting more creative with food which is always fun! Last night I made chicken stir fry with balsamic and soy...sounds weird... tastes delish! Had leftovers for dinner tonight too! And an almond, pb, banana shake for dessert!
Ready to get comfy in bed and start my new Jennifer Weiner book and recover for DAY3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment