Today I did my best to start remembering to eat 6 small meals a day! It helps keep your metabolism up and keeps the crazy hungry Shel from surfacing! I did ok with it.
The best part about today though was that I ordered my kit!!!!!!! I'm officially a distributor for something that is going to change my life!!!! Honestly, to me I don't care what I make off any of this....my #1 goal is to feel good again and be happy!!! All those ladies that said having a baby changes you forever....yes....but I want to be the BEST mommy I can be for my lil mister....and more to come!!! :)
So my kit should be here in about 4 days!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I've been reading all about it on the Visalus site and learning as much as I can. I've never been one to be into fitness, but healthy!! YES PLEASE!
<3Shel.
No comments:
Post a Comment